Monday, June 3, 2013

Blogging my research

During my doctoral program, I will use this blog to journal my research. Since my proposed dissertation topic centers around outdoor science, it is an appropriate way to tie previous professional work to this research. My classmates can visit, and others interested in the topic can as well.
 
In my opening video for my summer research course, I mentioned working with former First Lady Rosalynn Carter to establish a butterfly garden at her home as the start of the Rosalynn Carter Butterfly Trail... a serie of gardens. Curriculum materials will follow this project. I have included here a photograph of President Carter looking on as I help Mrs. Carter release butterflies as the official opening of the Rosalynn Carter Butterfly Trail, Apri 20, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment